Weekend in Batumi
Weekend in Batumi or weekend tours is a good opportunity to get away from everyday life. Soon you will regain strength and change your environment. Spend your weekend holidays or 3 days (Friday + weekend) in Batumi by visiting interesting places. You can choose a guided tour on the weekend: one-day excursion or 2-3 days full tour, light or saturated, by car or by foot.
Weekend tour in Batumi will be interesting to everyone, regardless of age. You can spend time with children in dolphinarium or walking in the parks. Fans of outdoor activities will find interesting leisure options for themselves. Anyway, be sure: you will spend time with pleasure and benefit.
Excursion program of a "Weekend in Batumi" 3 days / 2 nights
Batumi –Mountainous Adjara
You can choose any convenient travel dates. The tour runs all year round. Leave a request, we'll select a tour according to your wishes.
We do not have 100% prepayment. With no deposit required before your arrival. Book Now Pay Later. The price will never rise
Day 1 - Meeting in the airport
Arrival at Batumi International airport. Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Weekend in Batumi we will start from Batumi city tour and will visit:
- Historical part of our city with a lot of small souvenir shops, boutiques, cafes and bars.
- Church of Saint Nicholas – this Church is more than 150 years old and it is one of the oldest churches in the city. The Church was built by mayor of the city Ilya Efremidi, Greek by nationality. The money for construction of the temple was raised by the parishioners. From begining the Church was without bells, because Turkish authorities gave permission to build just a temple. Many years the St. Nicholas Church was a cathedral church before the construction of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church. The first service was administered there in 1871. And now for citizens it is now only The Church, it is important and beautiful monument of our city.
- Piazza Square – in the heart of old Batumi city was opened an entertainment complex of Piazza. It is one of the most beautiful places in Batumi. The Piazza complex includes three hotels, a couple of restaurants, a café with live music and a pub.
- Seaside Park – we, citizens, know this place as boulevard or primorski park. History of the park begins in the end of XIX century. It is the favourite resting place for local people and tourists. There are a lot of cafes, playgrounds and facilities for children.
- Ali and Nino – moving sculpture is moders symbol of Batumi. Sculpture of Ali and Nino is amazing celebration of true love. Every ten minutes they are slowly moving to each other creating a single integral piece for a moment and then diverge forever.
- Batumi Mosque – home to sizable Muslim community was built in 1866 by the family of Aslan Beg Khimshiashvili. “Orta Jame means ‘middle mosque’ because years before it was situated between two mosques “Azizie” and “Muftie”. A minaret in the mosque garden was constructed in 1995.
Additional Fee: Dinner at the national restaurant. We offer you an unforgettable evening and try the delicious dishes of Georgian cuisine.
Overnight in Batumi hotel.
Day 2 - Free day
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day. Additional Fee:
- Excursion to the mountainous Adjara and wine house
- Botanical Garden and rest at the seaside in Green Cape
- Holly Trinity Church
- Martvili Canyons and sightseeings
Overnight in Batumi hotel.
Day 3 - Transfer to the airport
Check out. Transfer to Batumi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
What is included in the tour price?
- Comfortable transport with air conditioning during tour
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Accommodation in 3* hotel BB
- Transfer from/to the airport
- All mentioned excursions in tour
- All entrance fees
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is not included in the tour price?
- Medical insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Visa (if necessary)
- All what is not listed in the paragraph Included in the price
The price of group and individual trips
(The price is given per person in the group)
It is very easy to contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). Leave a request, and we will select a tour according to your wishes
Book a trip to Georgia
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)