Book romantic tour "Valentine's Day Travel" – and this year, your Valentine’s Day will be even more special. Romantic road trips are one of the best ideas for a Valentine’s Day to remember. All that’s left is choosing the best destination for a guaranteed romantic escape!
If you haven’t planned anything romantic yet and are running out of time, we have a few ideas to help you impress your partner by sweeping them away for a last-minute getaway. There are several primary reasons why you and your honey should get up to Georgia: romantic Tbilisi, historical sights, beautiful nature and thousand happy photos.
The rest of your Valentine program promises many other pleasures: stride along the Mtkvari, day trip to Sighnaghi and candlelit fine dining at national restaurant...
The best romantic road trips for couples are the ones that give you the space and privacy to focus on nothing but yourselves. After a romantic trip, you will return home in love with Georgia.
Excursion program of a tour "Valentine's Day Travel"
4 days / 3 nights
Tbilisi – Mtskheta – Sighnaghi
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Dinner in restaurant, you can taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and National Georgian Dances.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Tbilisi and Mtskheta city tour:
- Svetitskhoveli Temple built in 11 century is heart of Mtskheta. Temple is raised on a place where the first wooden Saint Sydonia Orthodox church was built in 4th century. Following Georgian kings buried in temple, before shrine: Vakhtang Gorgasali founder of Tbilisi, Irakli the first ruler of Kakheti, Bagrationi Dynasty.
- Samtavro Monastery reposit many sanctuary: thicket of brambles of Saint Nino (Makvlovani), Svetitskhoveli life-giving pillar, «Iveria» Holy Virgin and Saint Nino wonderworking icons, reliquiae of Saint Abybos Nekressian and Shio of Mgvime
- Friary Jvari Monastery stands on Mount Armazi near the old Georgian capital of Mtskheta. And under the mountain, indeed, the rivers Aragvi and Kura are rustling, merging with green streams. According to legend, the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino, walking through Georgia with a sermon, put a cross here. And a small church was built on the site of the cross in 545.
Dinner in restaurant (for additional fee). Way back to Tbilisi.
- Narikala based in IV century fortress, change layout and denomination several time, but still remain a tower of strength for locals
- Mother of Georgia is a monument symbolizing Georgian national character having in one hand, wine bowl with wine to greet those who came as a friend, into another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- Metekhi Temple – a temple built on a cliff above Mtkvari was the residence of Georgian kings. It was at this temple that Abo Tbilisi, the heavenly patron and defender of Tbilisi, died martyrically.
- Leselidze Street and Baratashvili Bridge – in the past the street was called the Armenian Bazaar, then it was named after General Konstantin Leselidze. This is the main street of the Old Town. Bridge Baratashvili is considered one of the first bridges of Tbilisi. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral is located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- Abanotubani – presumably here the city of Tbilisi began at sulfur sources.
Return in Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Signakhi – city of love is located in Kakheti region, which is consider as a wine region. Signakhi is surrounded by defensive wall with watchtower from you can enjoy fantastic views of the Alazani Valley covered with vineyards and mountain peaks. 2 km far from Signakhi is situated Bodbe monastery, where rest reliquiae of representative of the Enlightenment, equal to the Apostles Nino famous among tourists and pilgrims. Straight after excursion we will head off to wine tasting and dinner.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Check out. Transfer to the airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Price on a tour "Valentine's Day Travel" 4 days / 3 nights. The prices are given per person.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Accomodation in 3-stars hotel including breakfasts
- Transfer from/to the airport
- All transfers during tour
- All mentioned excursions in tour
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Welcome dinner in the restaurant
- Entrance tickets
- Tickets to Tbilisi cable road
- Wine tasting in Kakheti
- Water in the car
- City tax
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Lunches and dinners
- Visa (if necessary)
- All what is not listed in the paragraph Included in the price