Trip for couples on Valentine Day - is the best gift for your sweetheart. Valentine's Day is a great excuse to do something special and celebrate this special day in Georgia. You will find a cultural and entertainment program in a country, known to the world for its rich historical heritage and Christian traditions. Valentine's Day in Georgia will definitely be remembered for a lifetime. The romantic atmosphere of old Tbilisi, a walk through the beautiful city Sighnaghi, an amazing acquaintance with Batumi and much more.
Romantic declarations of love are one of the best parts of our romantic tour. Romantic tours to Georgia are becoming more and more popular every year. In our sightseeing tour, we have chosen for you all the most interesting sights of Georgia.
If you haven’t planned anything romantic yet and are running out of time, we have a few ideas to help you impress your partner by sweeping them away for a last-minute getaway. Hurry to get acquainted with the most interesting options on our website. Our team will promptly calculate you a tour to Georgia of any duration and for any dates. We choose the best and all the most interesting for our guests.
Excursion program of tour "Trip for couples on Valentine Day"
7 days / 6 nigts
Tbilisi – Mtskheta – Sighnaghi – Borjomi – Kutaisi – Batumi
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Dinner in restaurant, you can taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and National Georgian Dances. (additional fee)
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Mtskheta and Tbilisi city tour:
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral – the heart of Mtskheta. It was built in the 11th century on the site of the first in the state Christian church of St. Cidonia, built in the 4th century from wood. In the cathedral, in front of the altar, Georgian kings are buried: the founder of Tbilisi, Vakhtang Gorgasali, the ruler of Kakheti Irakli I, the dynasty of Bagrationi
- The Samtavro Monastery keeps many sacred objects: St. Nina’s bacon (Makvlovani), part of the Life-giving Pillar Svetitskhoveli, miraculous icons of the Mother of God “Iverskaya” and St. Nina, the relics of St. Abybos of Nekres and Shio of Mgvime
- Friary Jvari Monastery stands on Mount Armazi near the old Georgian capital of Mtskheta. And under the mountain, indeed, the rivers Aragvi and Kura are rustling, merging with green streams. According to legend, the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino, walking through Georgia with a sermon, put a cross here. And a small church was built on the site of the cross in 545.
Dinner in restaurant (for additional fee). Way back to Tbilisi.
Hospitable and warmly welcoming Tbilisi opens its doors for guests. Tbilisi delights the eye and make fall in love with its ancient churches and monasteries, narrow streets and hospitable hosts. Impossible not to fall in love with the city, opening its heart from every top, shows it’s most secret sights.
- Narikala based in IV century fortress, change layout and denomination several time, but still remain a tower of strength for locals
- Mother of Georgia is a monument symbolizing Georgian national character having in one hand, wine bowl with wine to greet those who came as a friend, into another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- Metekhi Temple – a temple built on a cliff above Kura was the residence of Georgian kings. It was at this temple that Abo Tbilisi, the heavenly patron and defender of Tbilisi, died martyrically.
- Leselidze Street and Baratashvili Bridge – in the past the street was called the Armenian Bazaar, then it was named after General Konstantin Leselidze. This is the main street of the Old Town. Bridge Baratashvili is considered one of the first bridges of Tbilisi. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral is located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- Abanotubani – presumably here the city of Tbilisi began at sulfur sources.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving in Signakhi city of love is located in Kakheti region, which is consider as a wine region. Signakhi is surrounded by defensive wall with watchtower from you can enjoy fantastic views of the Alazani Valley covered with vineyards and mountain peaks. 2 km far from Signakhi is situated Bodbe monastery, where rest reliquiae of representative of the Enlightenment, equal to the Apostles Nino famous among tourists and pilgrims. Straight after excursion we will head off to wine tasting and dinner.
Return to Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out. Early in the morning moving to second largest city of Georgia Kutaisi. We will visit famous with its mineral water resort Borjomi on the way. You have a fresh walk with the guide in Borjomi-Kharagauli Park, where you can drink plenty of Borjomi mineral water. You can go for a ride with cable railway which reminds a bottle of mineral water “Borjomi”. An amazing view opens from the top, there is a café where you can have a rest and then to visit maidenly church of Seraphim Sarovski.
Dinner in restaurant for additional fee. Furthermore moving to Kutaisi. Check in. Walking through evening Kutaisi with guide:
- Bagrat Temple is important temple from historical point of view. David the builder, one of the famous kings of Georgia, was crowned in this temple
Return to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Kutaisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out. Before departure to Batumi we will visit some historical sights:
- Gelati Monastery is historical architectural complex consisting of some temples, academy and library, Monastery was asset of Imperial court where religious sanctuary were stored
- Motsameta Monastery is one of the most beautiful monasteries between mountains. At the base of Monastery Rapid River Rioni flows. According to legend here were executed Georgian dukes David and Konstantine Mkheidze, who refused to accept Islamism.
Moving to Batumi. Check in. Sightseeing tour on evening Batumi:
- Saint Nikolay Church one of the ancient churches of Batumi, situated in the heart of old city. Church was built on donation of local citizens with the permission of Turkish authority, who invades Adjara.
- Piazza is one of the main modern sights of Batumi. Locals and Batumi’s guests get hooked on the square built in Venetian style and decorated by ornamental pattern and became a destination of choice for having rest.
- Batumi seaport is a wonderful embankment, decorated with flowers by the sea. You may watch sea-gull flying and feast eyes with the Might Mountains by the hour together.
- Miracle Park is an ideal place for walking through. Park with sculpture and sightseeing appear just in the last several years. Here you may visit Ali and Nino statue, tower of Georgian Alphabet, “I, you and Batumi” sculpture, Lighthouse, Yacht Club and many more
- Ali and Nino – moving sculpture on the Batumi quay is one of the most lively and impressive sight of Georgia Black Sea Resort. In the estimation of most Batumi guests, “Ali and Nino” is monument to pure love, incognizant boundaries and prejudice.
- Batumi Boulevard – Resort City of Batumi is famous not only for its ancient temples and other historical sites but for seacoast Park. Batumi Boulevard extends for 7km and is considered to be one of the amazing places of Batumi. Here you can have a cup of coffee and enjoy to the sound of the sea lapping against the rocks, took a photo near Batumi Colonnade and Summer Theater.
Self return to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in the hotel. You can explore the city solely or book an additional excursion for additional fee:
- Trip to Mountainous Adjara and Gonio fortress
- Mtirala National Park.
- One day trip to Ureki magnetic sand.
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Check out. Transfer to Batumi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Price on a tour "Trip for couples on Valentine Day" 7 days / 6 nights. The prices are given per person.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Accomodation in 3-stars hotel including breakfasts
- Transfer from/to the airport
- All transfers during tour
- All mentioned excursions in tour
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Welcome dinner in the restaurant
- Entrance tickets
- Tickets to Tbilisi cable road
- Tickets to ferris wheel in Batumi
- Wine tasting in Kakheti
- Water in the car
- City tax
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Lunches and dinners
- Visa (if necessary)
- All what is not listed in the paragraph Included in the price