“Batumi Travel” offers 8-days group tour to Georgia with guaranteed arrival dates. On this page, you can check the schedule of group arrivals for tour in Georgia with departure from Tbilisi.
We offer weekly arrivals for groups from 6 till 14 people. Combined group tours are a good opportunity to meet Georgia and new people on the tour. A change of scenery and a short trip will give you a boost of energy, bright and pleasant emotions. Georgia is a country with an interesting history, is the birthplace of wine and ancient civilization. All dates of group tours are guaranteed, and sightseeing routes are tireless. The tour package includes group excursions to the following cities: Tbilisi, Mtskheta, Sighnaghi, Kutaisi and Batumi. Choose the days that are convenient for you and enjoy your vacation with our amazing group tour in Georgia.
A group tour is formed in advance from people who managed to apply for participation in this tour. Did you not find like-minded people among your friends, who will go with you to conquer new cities and cultural programs? We will help you with the search for travel companions - traveling in a big company is more fun and cheaper for everyone!
Excursion program of a "Group tour to Georgia"
Tour dates: 01.06 – 08.06 / 11.06 – 18.06 / 21.06 – 28.06 / 01.07 – 08.07 / 11.07 – 18.07 / 21.07 – 28.07 / 31.07 – 07.08 / 10.08 – 17.08 / 20.08 – 27.08 / 30.08 – 06.09 / 09.09 – 16.09 / 19.09 – 26.09 /
8 days / 7 nights
Tbilisi — Signagi — Gurjaani — Tsinandali — Gremi — Alaverdi — Kvareli — Gori – Kutaisi – Batumi – Tbilisi
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi
Breakfast in the hotel.
- Narikala – founded in the IV century fortress, several times changed its name and appearance, but always remained a reliable support for local residents.
- Mother of Georgia – a statue symbolizing the Georgian national character having in one hand, wine bowl with wine to greet those who came as a friend, into another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- The Norashen Armenian Church or the Church of the Annunciation of the Virgin – founded by Sadat in 1467 in recent years became the object of a bitter conflict between the Georgian and Armenian communities that cannot share the Soviet legacy.
- Metekhi Temple – a temple built on a cliff above Kura was the residence of Georgian kings. It was at this temple that Abo Tbilisi, the heavenly patron and defender of Tbilisi, died martyrically.
- Anchiskhati Church is the oldest surviving church in Tbilisi.
- Leselidze Street and Baratashvili Bridge – in the past the street was called the Armenian Bazaar, then it was named after General Konstantin Leselidze. This is the main street of the Old Town. Bridge Baratashvili is considered one of the first bridges of Tbilisi. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral – located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- Abanotubani – presumably here the city of Tbilisi began at sulfur sources.
Self-return to the hotel after the tour. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Departure to the city of Love Signakhi.
The town of Signakhi stands on the mountain terraces, along which the medieval streets are climbing and descending. A huge number of historical temples and monasteries surround a small town. And at the foot of Signakhi the Alazani Valley merges with the snow-capped peaks of the Caucasus Mountains.
The first stop in Telavi – the city where Mimino lives. Before Telavi we will get through the inimitable beauty of the Gombori Pass. Tsinandali Manor is a museum of Prince Alexander Chavchavadze. We will try the nominal wine and get acquainted with the methods of Kakhetian winemaking.
Let’s take a walk on the very Signakhi – a little Italy in the heart of Georgia, which will leave in your heart the most pleasant impressions. And we will visit the Bodbe nunnery – the burial place of the Illuminator of Georgia by the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino, thanks to which Georgia has become a Christian country since 319.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in day. Free day.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Trip to KutaisiVisiting the first capital of Georgia Mtskheta and Uplistsikhe. In Mtskheta we will visit one of main Georgian orthodox temple – Cathedral Svetitskhoveli, built on site where the first Christian church of Twelve Apostle was founded in XI century. Then follows Samtavro Church of Transfiguration complex and St. Nino nunnery; stop on the top of mountain, at confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari, where is one of magnificent Georgian architecture monument – Jvari Monastery (translated as a cross).
After Mtskheta we will visit one of the rarest monuments all over the world – ancient Uplistsikhe cave town, carved into volcanic rocks of Kvernaki edge. First was mentioned in I century BC chronicle and reached its heyday by IX-X centuries. City fascinates with its unusual appearance.
Arrival to Kutaisi. Check in. Overnight in the hotel in Kutaisi
Breakfast in hotel and check out. Sightseeing tour in Kutaisi. First stop:
- Gelati Monastery, founded by David IV the Builder in 1106 and became hi burial place. Monastery is a World Heritage Site in 1994.
- Then follows Motsameta Monastery (St. David and Konstantine Monastery) one of the bright attraction not only Kutaisi but the whole Georgia. Monastery built on mountain where Georgian princes David and Konstantine Mkheidze refused to accept Islam and were execute by Muslims. Magnificent temple and monastery “Motsameta” was founded here in XI century, which means “martyrs” in honor of princes David and Konstantine who are ranked as saints of Georgia Church.
- Then we will visit Bagrat Temple built in the reign of Bagrat III, as a main temple of united Georgian Kingdom and consecrated in honor of Assumption of Virgin in 1003.
Arrival to Batumi. Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in hotel. A panoramic walking tour of Batumi with a guide
- Piazza is a modern symbol of Batumi, which is located in the center of the old city.
- Church of St. Nicholas – for more than 150 years, parishioners have come here to pray to one of the most revered saints in Georgia.
- Batumi sea port – you cannot pass by and do not stroll along the embankment of Batumi, along which there are modern sights. On one side you will be surrounded by palm trees and warm sun. And on the other hand there will be a turquoise boundless sea.
- Chacha fountain – the building flaunts directly on the territory of the seaside park than it resembles a small mosque. The building is surrounded by 4 fountains of which according to the plan local moonshine – chacha should flow.
- Miracle park – a seaside in the center of which is a Ferris wheel. The height of the wheel is 55 meters and from the top there is a beautiful view of Batumi, the sea and the mountains. Also in the park there is a sculpture “I, you and Batumi”, lighthouse and many sights.
- The statue of Ali and Nino is still a modern symbol of Batumi. The statue tells about the tragic love of the Georgian princess and the Azerbaijan aristocrat.
- Boulevard is the main and oldest attraction of Batumi along which architectural monuments are located.
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Check out. Transfer to Batumi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Price on a "Group tour to Georgia" 8 days/7 nights. The prices are given per person.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Accomodation in 3-stars hotel including breakfasts
- Transfer from/to the airport
- All transfers during tour
- All mentioned excursions in tour
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Entrance tickets
- Tickets to Tbilisi cable road
- wine tasting in Kakheti
- Rolling on Ferris Wheel viewing Batumi panorama
- City tax
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Lunches and dinners
- Visa (if necessary)
- All what is not listed in the paragraph Included in the price