Extreme Tour in Georgia | Active tours in Georgia
Extreme tour in Georgia for 8 days / 7 nights will reveal travelers the unexplored. We invite you to take part in the most active tour. During this tour you will take a part in jeeps, paraglidings, trekking in the mountains, rafting and in many beautiful and interesting places on our route. Extreme tour to Georgia will give you the opportunity to get a dose of adrenaline, new experiences and emotional release. Our tour does not require physical training. The most important thing is not to be afraid of speed and altitude.
Are you looking for unforgettable emotions and thrills, want to relax better than anyone? Our extreme tour is for you. Tour operator "Batumi Travel" guarantees low prices and discounts on extreme services. After our active tour, you will have an annual supply of positive emotions.
Excursion program of "Extreme Tour in Georgia" 7 days / 6 nights
Tbilisi — Mtskheta — Ananuri — Gudauri — Stepantsminda — Kutaisi — Racha — Batumi
You can choose any convenient travel dates. The tour runs all year round. Leave a request, we'll select a tour according to your wishes.
We do not have 100% prepayment. With no deposit required before your arrival. Book Now Pay Later. The price will never rise
Day 1 - Meeting in the airport
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to hotel. Check in.
- At 14:00 departure to Tbilisi sightseeing tour. We will walk along the narrow streets of old Tbilisi, visit a 4th-century complex in Old Tbilisi - Narikala fortress, the Metekhi temple with panoramic views to the old city; the main temple of Tbilisi - Sioni Cathedral. We will see Meydan square, Sharden and Leselidze streets, Freedom square, Shota Rustaveli avenue.
Wayback to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 2 - Ananuri and Gergeti guided tour
Breakfast in the hotel. At 10:00 departure to Ananuri, Gudauri and Gergeti
- Jvari Monastery – insanely beautiful place. Here you can not only hear about the history of the temple, but also take many beautiful photos.
- Jinvali Water Reservoir - located on the old road, which since the time of the Russian Empire has been called the Georgian Military Road. There is 16-th century defensive fortress on the shore of reservoir - Ananuri Fortress.
Arrival to Gudauri. Check in to the hotel. In the afternoon hiking in the mountains and quad safari.
Wayback to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Gudauri
Day 3 - One more day in Gudauri
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Moving to the village Stepantsminda and visiting the Holy Trinity Church.
- We also offer you an aerial view at the Terek and Stepantsminda Valleys. Paragliding - it's a little test, did not actually convey all the feelings. Free flight and beneath you mountain peaks, gorges and beautiful nature.
Wayback to Tbilisi.
Day 4 - Rafting in Kutaisi
Early breakfast in the hotel in Tbilisi. Check out from the hotel. Departure to Kutaisi.
Another small adventure awaits us here - rafting. Troubled river, extreme rapids, adrenaline - that's what awaits you today. Exactly the Rioni River is considered the most interesting for rafting in the Imereti region.
According to the program we have today:
- River rafting adventures in Tvishi canyon. Descent will be in the most intricate section of the Rioni river. The rout lenth is 16 km and takes about 1.5 - 2 hours. After rafting we will fold the equipment, have a lunch and come back to Tskaltubo. Here we will visit Prometheus cave, which is interesting not only for children, but also for adults.
Overnight in the hotel in Kutaisi.
Day 5 - Wine tasting and rafting in Racha
Breakfast in the hotel in Kutaisi. Check out from the hotel. And today we will visit another fabulous region of Georgia - Racha. Racha is not very well-known among travelers, but we often call it Georgian Switzerland. Another rafting awaits us here. Rafting from Ona to Ambrolauri, 30 km., Which we will overcome in 3 hours.
After rafting we will have a small warm-up - wine tasting of one of the most famous Georgian wines - Khvanchkara. The grape variety for Khvanchkara wine grows only on one side of the mountain in the Racha region.
Departure to Batumi. Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Day 6 - Trip to Green lake
Breakfast in the hotel. Departure to excursion on Green Lake. After 3 hours of extreme road, we will be on the shore of the most beautiful lake in Georgia. Here we will have a picnic in the company of friends or relatives. For outdoor activities lovers, we offer swimming and boating on the lake. If you like cycling, we can take mountain bikes with us
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Day 7 - Transfer to the airport
Check out. Transfer to Batumi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
What is included in the tour price?
- Entrance fees for sights and museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Comfortable transport with air conditioning during tour
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Accommodation in 3* hotel BB
- Transfer from/to the airport
- All mentioned excursions in tour
- Safety equipment (helmets and lifejackets);
- Instructor service.
- Quadro, Paraplanes, Rafting
- 4 wheel car in Kazbegi
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is not included in the tour price?
- Medical insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Visa (if necessary)
- All what is not listed in the paragraph Included in the price
The price of group and individual trips
(The price is given per person in the group)
It is very easy to contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). Leave a request, and we will select a tour according to your wishes
Book a trip to Georgia
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)