Explore Georgia | Private Travel
The 7-day tour “Explore Georgia” will introduce guests to several regions of Georgia. As part of an individual tour, you will have the opportunity to see Georgia from Batumi to Tbilisi. Our trips from Batumi include visiting the most significant sights of Georgia and beautiful natural parks. You will have a great opportunity to try something new and immerse yourself in the authentic atmosphere of the culture and customs of the Georgian people. Going to a tour, get ready for new unforgettable impressions and bright emotions.
It is very easy to buy a tour on our website. Fill the following form and send us a request. The operator will answer you within a few hours.
We offer tours to Georgia with a departure from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Krasnodar, Rostov-on-Don, Sochi, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Volgograd, Chelyabinsk, Omsk, Samara, Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa and Minsk. Also from: Israel, Germany, USA, Kazakhstan, Poland and many other countries.
Excursion program of a Tour "Explore Georgia" 7 days / 6 nights
Batumi – Kutaisi – Chiatura – Mtskhet – Tbilisi – Gori – Uplistsikhe – Batumi
You can choose any convenient travel dates. The tour runs all year round. Leave a request, we'll select a tour according to your wishes.
We do not have 100% prepayment. With no deposit required before your arrival. Book Now Pay Later. The price will never rise
Day 1 - Meeting in the airport
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi .
Day 2 - Batumi guided city tour
Breakfast in the hotel. Batumi Hiking city Tour.
- Saint Nicholas Church – historical church in the heart of Batumi, build by Greeks nearly in 1865
- Piazza – relative new and one of the most interesting places. Taste spot of Italia in very heart of Batumi, looks like San Marco square in Venice.
- Batumi seaport – building of present harbor station was built in 1962 upon the project of architects Novakov and Kremliakov. The building is considered to be the one of the symbol of Old Batumi up to date.
- Miracle Park and Lighthouse – history of lighthouse took its beginning from the period of Turkish Rule in Adjara.
- Ali and Nino – moving sculpture on the Batumi quay is one of the most lively and impressive sight of Georgia Black Sea Resort.
- Boulevard – Resort City of Batumi is famous not only for its ancient temples and other historical sites but for seacoast Park, population often calls it Boulevard.
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Day 3 - Trip to Kutaisi and Sataplia cave
Breakfast in the hotel. Trip to Kutaisi, city is very interesting for its historical points, the most of which are under the protection of UNESCO
Today you will visit:
- Gelati Monastery founded by David IV the Builder in 1106 in the heyday of Georgian State. Temple is blessed in honored of the Nativity of the Mother God.
- Motsameta Monastery is the one of the bright attraction not only Kutaisi but the whole Georgia. Monastery built on mountain. There Georgian princes David and Konstantine Mkheidze refused to accept Islam and were execute by Muslims. Magnificent temple and monastery “Motsameta” was founded here in XI century, which means “martyrs” in honor of princes David and Konstantine who are ranked as saints of Georgia Church.
- Bagrat Temple built in the reign of Bagrat III, as a main temple of united Georgian Kingdom and consecrated in honor of Assumption of Virgin in 1003. The temple was considered to be the main state temple for many years. Great Cathedral was decorated with gorgeous mosaic and vanity stool. David IV the Builder was crowned in the walls of the temple and ascends the throne in 1089.
- Sataplia National Park: Mountain name translated as “place where honey is”. Tourist will view traces of real dinosaurs and Sataplia karst caves. Cave heart can be called stalagmite in the form of heart, here you can make a wish by putting your hands in the hollow of stalagmite.
Overnight in the hotel in Kutaisi.
Day 4 - Day trip to Katskhi and Mgvimevi
Breakfast in the hotel. Departure at 07:30am, in order to be in time in Mgvimevi Monastery, it is closing in 16:00pm
We will continue the trip to Tbilisi and will visit by the way:
- Katskhi – 40 meter high monolith stone column elevates on sky and earth boundary crowned by Katskhi Holy-Ascension church. Old stronghold belief is truly unique. You will stay all alone by yourself and will forget any problems in this holy place.Monastery Complex Katskhi Sveti is an example of gorgeous fortress and living worldly vanity.
- Mgvimevi Monastery – is little known place, somehow looks like Vardzia. Similarity can be explained by the fact that Rati Kakhaberidze, who founded Mgvimevi Monastery, was taking participation in decoration of Cave Town Vardzia. It is the only one cave temple in Georgia – it is not cavate, doesn’t have classic rectangular form, but located in shapeless cave and the part of it is occupied by stalagmite.
Way back to Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 5 - Tbilisi city tour
Breakfast in the hotel. City tour in Tbilisi.
Walking in narrow old Tbilisi streets, visiting Narikala fortress – IV century complex of old Tbilisi, Metekhi church with panoramic views of old city; Sioni Cathedral – main Tbilisi temple; Anchiskhati church the most ancient of preserved to our days churches of Tbilisi; will visit Meidan square, Shardeni Street, Freedom Square, Shota Rustaveli Avenue.
Continue tour to the first capital of Georgia - Mtskheta
- In Mtskheta we will visit one of main Georgian orthodox temple – Cathedral Svetitskhoveli, built on site where the first Christian church of Twelve Apostle was founded in XI century.
- Then follows Samtavro-Church of Transfiguration complex and St. Nino nunnery; stop on the top of mountain, at confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari, where is one of magnificent Georgian architecture monument – Jvari Monastery (translated as a cross).
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 6 - Free day in Tbilisi
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 7 - Transfer to the airport
Check out. Transfer to Tbilisi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
What is included in the tour price?
- Entrance fees for sights and museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Comfortable transport with air conditioning during tour
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Accommodation in 3* hotel BB
- Transfer from/to the airport
- All mentioned excursions in tour
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is not included in the tour price?
- Medical insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Visa (if necessary)
- All what is not listed in the paragraph Included in the price
The price of group and individual trips
(The price is given per person in the group)
It is very easy to contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). Leave a request, and we will select a tour according to your wishes
Book a trip to Georgia
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)