Azerbaijan-Georgia-Armenia 10 days
Combined tour of the Azerbaijan-Georgia-Armenia 10 days for those who like to spend holidays actively and intensely. A tour to the Caucasus provides a unique opportunity to visit several countries in one trip - Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. This travel route to the Caucasus combines the beautiful nature and sights of Yerevan, Tbilisi and Baku. You will be pleasantly surprised by the architectural monuments of these countries: ancient, cozy churches, cave cities and rock monasteries, and even a pagan temple. A pre-developed combined tour program in Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan will save your time and money.
Combined tours to the Caucasus countries from the tour operator "Batumi Travel" - the best combination of the price and quality. A detailed description of the tour on the site is made as informative as possible. And you can get a complete picture of the organization of the trip at the stage of selection and booking.
Combined Tour to Caucasus "Azerbaijan-Georgia-Armenia 10 days" 10 days / 9 nights
Baku – Tbilisi – Mtskheta – Yerevan – Haghartsin – Goshavank – Sevan – Echmiadzin – Zvartnoc
You can choose any convenient travel dates. The tour runs all year round. Leave a request, we'll select a tour according to your wishes.
We do not have 100% prepayment. With no deposit required before your arrival. Book Now Pay Later. The price will never rise
Day 1 - Meeting in the airport
Check in to the hotel and free time.
Overnight in the hotel in Baku
Day 2 - Baku guided city tour
Breakfast in the hotel.
We will start to discover Baku city from sightseeing tour of Baku with a visit and tour of the monumental, historical and architectural monuments of the city: you will see a panorama of the city of Baku Bay and the Upland Park.
Then follows the visiting of the old city *Icheri sheher – the inner city*.Icheri sheher means the inner city. It was called the inner after the oil boom of the middle of the XIX century when the city stopped to hold in defense walls and left its limit. Several tens of the historical- architectural monuments at the same time the Shirvanshakhs Palace, the symbol of Baku city The Maiden Tower, the place of merchants rest Karavansaray are concentrated in the Icheri sheher, with the square of 22 hectares.
Icheri sheher is the live organism, which has its own infrastructure and inhabited files. The place where 1300 families are living. In a word, it is an ancient city in the modern city. The most attractive and interesting section of the Center is the Museum of Heydar Aliyev. The Museum describes the history of Azerbaijan. Also different stages of Heydar Aliyev’s life and work. Evening walk along the central streets of the city and updated fountain square, shopping.
Back to the hotel for free time.
Optional in the evening we offer you a colorful dinner at the National Museum restaurant with live music and amazing Azerbaijani atmosphere
Overnight in the hotel in Baku.
Day 3 - Departure to Georgia
Breakfast in the hotel. At 12:00 check out and free time until the evening. In the evening transfer to the railway station. Overnight in the train.
Day 4 - Tbilisi city tour
Arrival to Tbilisi. Check in at 14:00 pm. At 15:00 pm departure to excursion.
Tbilisi City tour starts from walking through narrows old Tbilisi streets, visit the fortress Narikala complex IV century in Old Tbilisi, the Metekhi temple with panoramic views of the old city; The Sioni Cathedral is the main temple of Tbilisi; The Anchiskhati church is the oldest surviving church in Tbilisi; let’s see the Meidan Square, Shardeni Street, Freedom Square, Shota Rustaveli Avenue and much more.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 5 - Mtskheta city tour
Breakfast in the hotel. Trip to Mtskheta - the ancient capital of Georgia. And its spiritual center, the “second Jerusalem”. In 319 the Cappadocian girl Nina entered the Georgian capital of Mtskheta. She began preaching the doctrine of the Lord Jesus Christ what was forgotten in these lands. Queen Nana healed through the prayers of the holy and soon was baptized. However, King Mirian, her husband, did not listen to the preaching and the apparent miracles of Saint Nina. Once, when he went hunting, Mirian began to think about betraying to tortures Queen Nana and St. Nina. At that moment the sun faded. The frightened king prayed to “God of Nina.” The darkness dissipated. Thereafter Mirian and his people were baptized. Christianity was declared the state religion of Georgia in 324 or 327.
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral is the heart of Mtskheta. It was built in the 11th century on the site of the first Christian church in the state, the church of St. Cidonia, built from wood in the 4th century. The founder of Tbilisi, Vakhtang Gorgasali, the ruler of Kakheti Irakli the First, and the dynasty of Bagrationi – Georgian kings are buried in the cathedral, in front of the chancel.
- The Samtavro Monastery keeps much sanctity: St. Nina’s bramble (Makvlovani), part of the Life-giving Pillar Svetitskhoveli, miraculous icons of the Mother of God “Iverskaya” and St. Nina, the relics of St. Abybos of Nekres and Shio of Mgvime.
- Jvari Monastery is the friary, stands on Mount Armazi near the old Georgian capital of Mtskheta. The Rivers Aragvi and Kura, indeed, are rustling, merging with green streams under the mountain. According to the legend, the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino, walking through Georgia with a preaching. Put a cross here and a small church was built on the site of the cross in 545.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 6 - Free day in Tbilisi
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day in Tbilisi.
You may spend the day as you wish, walk through old city and surroundings, take photos or to book more excursions for additional fee:
- Dinner in national restaurant
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi
Day 7 - Departure to Armenia
Breakfast in the hotel. At 09 am departure to Georgian / Armenian border. Crossing the border. And visiting armenian famous sights:
Haghartsin Monastery - pearl in the wooded mountains of Armenia. The monastery is surrounded by a dense forest. The main treasure of Haghartsin is the beauty of stone buildings and the surrounding nature. Monastery located near the town of Dilijan. Haghartsin is not only main attractions of Dilijan, but the whole north of Armenia.
- Goshavank - one of the largest spiritual, educational, cultural centers of medieval Armenia. Goshavank stands among the oak forests and beckons with its grandeur and universal calmness.
- Dilijan for its picturesque nature it is sometimes called "Armenian Switzerland". There are mountains, and green forests, and fresh air - all that is needed to relax away from civilization.
- Lake Sevan - the pearl of Armenia surrounded by picturesque mountains. You will discover the complicated history of the lake, hear legends from the guide and take insanely beautiful shoots.
Arrival to Yerevan. Overnight in the hotel in Yerevan.
Day 8 - Yerevan city tour
Breakfast in the hotel. At 09:00 starting Yerevan city tour. We will visit Republic Square centre of Erevan. The main Armenian History Museum is situated here. 400 000 exhibits are collected here, display is dividing on several sections: archeological, ethnographical, numismatology section, section of historical architecture and the section of new and up-to-date history of Armenia.
- Next place to visit is Erevan Cognac House, where we are expecting amazing excursion with degustation of 2 sorts of cognac’s (three-year-old “Ararat” and decade-old “Akhtamar”).
- Moving to Echmiadzin city the centre of Armenian Apostolic Church, where residence of patriarch is situated. We will visit Echmiadzin Cathedral Temple (301-483) which is listed in World Heritage of UNESCO.
- Further we will visit Zvartnots temple ruins, devastated by earthquake. Temple ruins and archeological area is listed in World Heritage of UNESCO.
Way back to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Yerevan.
Day 9 - Free day in Yerevan
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day in Yerevan.
You may spend the day as you wish, walk through old city and surroundings, take photos or book more excursions for additional fee:
- Garni Temple and Gegard Monastery.
- Day tour to Khor Virap, Noravank, Areni & Mount Ararat.
Overnight in the hotel in Yerevan.
Day 10 - Transfer to the airport
Check out. Transfer to Batumi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
What is included in the tour price?
- Comfortable transport with air conditioning during tour
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Accommodation in 3* hotel BB
- Transfer from/to the airport
- All mentioned excursions in tour
- Entrance tickets to Aliev museum
- Entrance tickets to Shirvanshah palace
- Entrance tickets to Maiden Tower
- Transfer to Baku railway station
- Railway tickets Baku-Tbilisi
- Transfer from Tbilisi railway station
- Tickets to Tbilisi cable road
- Transfer to armenian border
- Conyac tasting
- Entrance tickets in Yerevan
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is not included in the tour price?
- Medical insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Visa (if necessary)
- All what is not listed in the paragraph Included in the price
The price of group and individual trips
(The price is given per person in the group)
It is very easy to contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). Leave a request, and we will select a tour according to your wishes
Book a trip to Georgia
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)