8 March in Georgia | Women's Day in Georgia
"8 March in Georgia" - is a amazing tour from tour operator "Batumi Travel". Nowadays March 8 is an expression of love and respect to all the women. If you are a man - respect your woman of your life and will make her day wonderful!
With mountains, beautiful colours and a unique culture, Georgia is one of the most majestic destinations imaginable. Pack your bags and take off to Tbilisi. But for those who know the sea is where they want to be, experience a completely different side of Georgia with a visit to Batumi. We developed specially for you a rich tour of the three most romantic cities of Georgia - Tbilisi, Sighnaghi and Batumi. As part of the excursions you will learn a lot and get vivid impressions.
We wish you a pleasant and unforgettable trip on 8 March in Georgia. We are sure that you will remember the tour with the tour operator "Batumi Travel" for many years with extremely positive and romantic emotions.
Join us as in Georgia to celebrate International Women’s Day. Come to see how women celebrate this day in Georgia and take part in the festivities. Eventually no matter where you are coming from, if you are a woman, have a very special day today!
Excursion program of tour "8 March in Georgia" 6 days / 5 nights
Tbilisi – Sighnaghi – Batumi
You can choose any convenient travel dates. The tour runs all year round. Leave a request, we'll select a tour according to your wishes.
We do not have 100% prepayment. With no deposit required before your arrival. Book Now Pay Later. The price will never rise
Day 1 - Meeting in the airport
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Dinner in restaurant, you can taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and National Georgian Dances.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 2 - Tbilisi guided tour
Breakfast in the hotel. Tbilisi city tour:
- Narikala based in IV century fortress, change layout and denomination several time, but still remain a tower of strength for locals
- Mother of Georgia is a monument symbolizing Georgian national character having in one hand, wine bowl with wine to greet those who came as a friend, into another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- Metekhi Temple – a temple built on a cliff above Mtkvari was the residence of Georgian kings. It was at this temple that Abo Tbilisi, the heavenly patron and defender of Tbilisi, died martyrically.
- Leselidze Street and Baratashvili Bridge – in the past the street was called the Armenian Bazaar, then it was named after General Konstantin Leselidze. This is the main street of the Old Town. Bridge Baratashvili is considered one of the first bridges of Tbilisi. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral is located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- Abanotubani – presumably here the city of Tbilisi began at sulfur sources.
Return in Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 3 - Trip to Sighnaghi and Bodbe
Breakfast in the hotel. Departure to Sighnaghi. The town of Signakhi stands on the mountain terraces, along which the medieval streets are climbing and descending. A huge number of historical temples and monasteries surround a small town. And at the foot of Signakhi the Alazani Valley merges with the snow-capped peaks of the Caucasus Mountains.
Let’s take a walk on the very Signakhi – a little Italy in the heart of Georgia, which will leave in your heart the most pleasant impressions. And we will visit the Bodbe nunnery – the burial place of the Illuminator of Georgia by the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino, thanks to which Georgia has become a Christian country since 319.
After the excursion program, we will go for a wine tasting.
Return in Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 4 - Departure to Batumi
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Transfer to Batumi on a comfortable train.
Arrival in Batumi. Check in. In the afternoon walking city tour in Batumi.
- Church of St. Nicholas – for more than 150 years, parishioners have come here to pray to one of the most revered saints in Georgia.
- Piazza– is a modern symbol of Batumi, which is located in the center of the old city.
- Batumi sea port – you cannot pass by and do not stroll along the embankment of Batumi, along which there are modern sights. On one side you will be surrounded by palm trees and warm sun. And on the other hand there will be a turquoise boundless sea.
- Miracle Park – a seaside in the center of which is a Ferris wheel. The height of the wheel is 55 meters and from the top there is a beautiful view of Batumi, the sea and the mountains. Also in the park there is a sculpture “I, you and Batumi”, lighthouse and many sights.
- Boulevard – is the main and oldest attraction of Batumi along which architectural monuments are located.
- Europe Square – beautiful square with very nice buildings: astronomical tower, statue of Medea holding the Golden Fleece, Statue reminds on the fact that the Black Sea coast of Georgia was a part of the legendary kingdom of Colchis
- The statue of Ali and Nino - is still a modern symbol of Batumi. The statue tells about the tragic love of the Georgian princess and the Azerbaijan aristocrat.
Self return to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Day 5 - Free day in Batumi
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day.
You can walk around the city on your own or book an additional day-trip:
- Day-trip to mountain Adjara and Gonio Fortress
- National park Mtirala
- Day trip to Ureki - magnetic black sands
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Day 6 - Transfer to the airport
Check out. Transfer to Batumi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
What is included in the tour price?
- Entrance fees for sights and museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Comfortable transport with air conditioning during tour
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Accommodation in 3* hotel BB
- Transfer from/to the airport
- All mentioned excursions in tour
- Wine tasting in Kakheti
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is not included in the tour price?
- Medical insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Visa (if necessary)
- All what is not listed in the paragraph Included in the price
The price of group and individual trips
(The price is given per person in the group)
It is very easy to contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). Leave a request, and we will select a tour according to your wishes
Book a trip to Georgia
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)