"8 March in Georgia" - is a amazing tour from tour operator "Batumi Travel". Nowadays March 8 is an expression of love and respect to all the women. If you are a man - respect your woman of your life and will make her day wonderful!
With mountains, beautiful colours and a unique culture, Georgia is one of the most majestic destinations imaginable. Pack your bags and take off to Tbilisi. But for those who know the sea is where they want to be, experience a completely different side of Georgia with a visit to Batumi. We developed specially for you a rich tour of the three most romantic cities of Georgia - Tbilisi, Sighnaghi and Batumi. As part of the excursions you will learn a lot and get vivid impressions.
We wish you a pleasant and unforgettable trip on 8 March in Georgia. We are sure that you will remember the tour with the tour operator "Batumi Travel" for many years with extremely positive and romantic emotions.
Join us as in Georgia to celebrate International Women’s Day. Come to see how women celebrate this day in Georgia and take part in the festivities. Eventually no matter where you are coming from, if you are a woman, have a very special day today!
Excursion program of tour "8 March in Georgia"
6 days / 5 nights
Tbilisi – Sighnaghi – Batumi
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Dinner in restaurant, you can taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and National Georgian Dances.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Departure to Sighnaghi. The town of Signakhi stands on the mountain terraces, along which the medieval streets are climbing and descending. A huge number of historical temples and monasteries surround a small town. And at the foot of Signakhi the Alazani Valley merges with the snow-capped peaks of the Caucasus Mountains.
Let’s take a walk on the very Signakhi – a little Italy in the heart of Georgia, which will leave in your heart the most pleasant impressions. And we will visit the Bodbe nunnery – the burial place of the Illuminator of Georgia by the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino, thanks to which Georgia has become a Christian country since 319.
After the excursion program, we will go for a wine tasting.
Return in Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Transfer to Batumi on a comfortable train.
Arrival in Batumi. Check in. In the afternoon walking city tour in Batumi.
- Church of St. Nicholas – for more than 150 years, parishioners have come here to pray to one of the most revered saints in Georgia.
- Piazza– is a modern symbol of Batumi, which is located in the center of the old city.
- Batumi sea port – you cannot pass by and do not stroll along the embankment of Batumi, along which there are modern sights. On one side you will be surrounded by palm trees and warm sun. And on the other hand there will be a turquoise boundless sea.
- Miracle Park – a seaside in the center of which is a Ferris wheel. The height of the wheel is 55 meters and from the top there is a beautiful view of Batumi, the sea and the mountains. Also in the park there is a sculpture “I, you and Batumi”, lighthouse and many sights.
- Boulevard – is the main and oldest attraction of Batumi along which architectural monuments are located.
- Europe Square – beautiful square with very nice buildings: astronomical tower, statue of Medea holding the Golden Fleece, Statue reminds on the fact that the Black Sea coast of Georgia was a part of the legendary kingdom of Colchis
- The statue of Ali and Nino - is still a modern symbol of Batumi. The statue tells about the tragic love of the Georgian princess and the Azerbaijan aristocrat.
Self return to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day.
You can walk around the city on your own or book an additional day-trip:
- Day-trip to mountain Adjara and Gonio Fortress
- National park Mtirala
- Day trip to Ureki - magnetic black sands
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Departure to Tbilisi on a comfortable train. Check in in the hotel. Starting Tbilisi city tour.
- Narikala — Mother Fortress of Tbilisi, Narikala is an ancient symbol of Tbilisi’s defence. The fortress was established in the 4th century and the name Narikala is said to derive from a Persian word for citadel
- Mother of a Georgian — stands on the top of the old town Tbilisi from 1967. An aluminum statue 20 meters high, dressed in a Georgian national dress, with a cup of wine in one hand and a sword in the other. It symbolizes the Georgian national character: wine means hospitality, and the sword symbolizes the love of every Georgian for freedom.
- Metekhi Temple — was the fortress and the residence of Georgian kings. Metekhi is located in the historical district, close to the edge of the rocky bank of the Mtkvari. It is a rather small church and seems to be oldest in town.
- Baratashvili Bridge — over the Mtkvari River is decorated with bronze figures. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Holy Trinity Church — known as Sameba, is main Cathedral of Georgia. The cathedral complex consists of a courtyard wall, a bell tower, and several chapels. Sameba can be seen in all parts of Tbilisi.
- Abanotubani — is the ancient district of Tbilisi, known for its sulphuric baths.
Self return to the hotel after excursion.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi
Breakfast in the hotel.
Check out. Transfer to the airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Price on a tour "8 March in Georgia" 6 days / 5 nights. The prices are given per person.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Accomodation in 3-stars hotel including breakfasts
- Transfer from/to the airport
- All transfers during tour
- All mentioned excursions in tour
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Welcome dinner in the restaurant
- Entrance tickets
- Tickets to Tbilisi cable road
- Ferris wheel in Batumi
- Train tickets Tbilisi-Batumi-Tbilisi
- Wine tasting in Kakheti
- Water in the car
- City tax
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Lunches and dinners
- Visa (if necessary)
- All what is not listed in the paragraph Included in the price