Tbilisi Sightseeing tour will introduce you the sights and sounds of Tbilisi in one day on this guided walking and riding sightseeing tour around Georgia’s capital. Visit the city’s historic, iconic landmarks and monuments, like the Mother of Georgia, Narikala Fortress, Sulphur Baths, Old City.
Our guides love telling stories and is v theatrical in how he presents the information about Tbilisi. They are more than willing to answer all of our questions that include anything about Tbilisi and the surrounding areas. The tour is a combination of drive by and walk around. You will visit most of the major monuments and will stop next to all of them, and you have had enough time to look around, take photographs, etc.
Excursion route of a "Tbilisi Sightseeing tour":
- Old Tbilisi, Italian courtyards
- Rezo Gabriadze Marionette Theater
- Anchiskhati - the oldest church in Tbilisi built in the 5th century
- Metekhi Temple built in the 5th century
- Rike Park and cable car to Narikala Fortress
- Narikala Fortress built in the 4th century
- The oldest district of Tbilisi - Abanotubani (sulfur baths)
- The Fig Gorge in Tbilisi and waterfall
- Tbilisi Mosque, XIX century
- Tbilisi Synagogue
- Armenian temple Surb Gevorg, XIX century
- Sioni Cathedral, IIX-XI century
- Freedom Square
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transport Service
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- The length of the program 6-7 hours
- Comfortable shoes