Kazbegi tour is two very different worlds in one magnificent trip. Discover the Caucasus Mountains on a day trip from Tbilisi. From Tbilisi, the tour car heads towards the mountains and will transport you in comfort up to the Caucasus peaks. Anyone who visits Georgia should not miss an excursion to Kazbegi. The itinerary of our journey will lead you to places where you can indulge your passion for the great outdoors, history, art, fine food and wine, and more.
On Georgian Military Road, on clear days visitors can delight in the magnificent panoramic views extending far beyond Devil's Valley and the Caucasus Mountains. Gergeti Church and Kazbegi Mount will be an unexpected jewel of our trip. A day trip to Kazbegi Mount and Gergeti – surrounded by perpetual snow and ice at over 2,000 meters above sea level – is a truly breathtaking experience.
The guided day trips depart from Tbilisi. All the full-day excursions for both individuals and private groups can be booked on our site online.
Kazbegi tour itinerary:
- Ananuri - a castle complex perched along of the Aragvi River is best-protected monuments in Georgia. This castle is highly popular among the tourists.
- Georgian Military Road - this Road is most scenic roads, steeped in trade, wars, and legends. This ancient passage across the Caucasus towards Vladikavkaz in Russia is a spectacular adventure. The highest point of the road is the Jvari Pass, also known as Krestovy Pereval or Cross Pass.
- Russia–Georgia Friendship Monument – situated on the Georgian Military Road between the ski resort Gudauri and the Jvari pass. Monument is cool viewing platform overlooking Devil's Valley and the Caucasus Mountains.
- Gergeti Trinity Church – most stunning church in Georgia. The ancient church, dating from the 14th century, stands at an elevation of 2170 meters. Apart from its religious purpose, the medieval church used to serve as a hiding place. During invasions at different times in Georgia's history the national treasure was hidden there, since it was hardly reachable for enemies.
- Jinvali water reservoir - one of the most impressive and attractive nature sights of Georgia. On The road from Mtskheta to Ananuri you are sharing unbelievably fantastic panorama, color of Jinvali water reservoir heavenly. Do not miss opportunity to visit this unforgettable place.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transport service
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- 4 wheel car in Kazbegi
- Bottle of water
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- The length of the program 8-10 hours
- Comfortable shoes
- Scarf for a churches