Day Trip to Mtskheta and Uplistsikhe | Tbilisi Tours
Unrivalled Value for Money
Unlimited free date changes for any tour booking. Your adventure will be ready for when travel resumes for the tour of your choice.
Money Back Guarantee
We understand that life can be unpredictable. You can now book with the comfort of knowing you have 30 days to change your mind.
End to end support
"Day trip to Mtskheta and Uplistsikhe" itinerary:
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral – Svetitskhoveli Cathedral is key monument of medieval Georgia. The Historical Monuments of Mtskheta contain archaeological remains of great significance that testify to the high culture in the art of building, masonry crafts, pottery, as well as metal casting and processing, and the social, political, and economic evolution of this mountain kingdom for some four millennia.
- Jvari Monastery – gorgeous monastery is located on a hill opposite Mtskheta. You can be tired of seeing hundreds of churches in the Caucasus, but you will regret if you miss Jvari. This place provides you an outstanding combination of a stunning location, beautiful architecture and a journey in history. Jvari has a lot of historical significance for Georgia, as it was the symbolic place for the advent of Christianity in Georgia with St Nino planting a wooden cross at the site of an ancient pagan temple. The icons inside the church are priceless.
- Uplistsikhe cave town, carved into volcanic rocks of Kvernaki edge. First was mentioned in I century BC chronicle and reached its heyday by IX-X centuries. City fascinates with its unusual appearance.
- Joseph Stalin Museum in Gori - includes the memorial house where Stalin is believed to have been born, an exhibition building, and Stalin’s personal train car and personal belongings. It is worth visiting if you are really interested. (Entrance fees to Stalin's museum is not include in the price)
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
- Licensed English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Bottle of water
- Meals and drinks
The cost of a group and individual tour
(All prices are per person in the group)
Contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). We will select the most profitable and reliable trip in Georgia for you!
Book Day Trip Online
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)