Day Trip to Kakheti | Wine Tasting Georgia
Unrivalled Value for Money
Unlimited free date changes for any tour booking. Your adventure will be ready for when travel resumes for the tour of your choice.
Money Back Guarantee
We understand that life can be unpredictable. You can now book with the comfort of knowing you have 30 days to change your mind.
End to end support
Excursion program of a "Day Trip to Kakheti":
- Bodbe monastery - built in IX century and remodeled in the XVII, Bodbe Monastery is one of the most important pilgrimage places in Georgia, because country's patron saint, St. Nino, is buried there.
- Sighnaghi - is the one of the largest castles of Georgia, surrounded by fortress walls and 28 watchtowers overlooking the Alazani valley. Fortress reigned over Sighnaghi and linked up with the great wall of China.
- Visiting KTW winery you will taste incredible KTW wines
- Visit Aleksandre Chavchavadze House Museum in Tsinandali. Enjoy a VIP private visit to Tsinandali Estate. At the winery, you will tour the barrel rooms, the installations and taste Georgian wine
- We will see the amazingly beautiful Gombori pass
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
- Transport service
- Licensed English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Discovering the art of winemaking
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees for sights and museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Wine Tasting
- Lunch in the restaurant or peasant family
The cost of a group and individual tour
(All prices are per person in the group)
Contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). We will select the most profitable and reliable trip in Georgia for you!
Book Day Trip Online
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)