Day Trip to Kakheti to the wine region of Georgia is one of the best ways to discover the true essence of the country. If you consider yourself a wine connoisseur or even a wine lover and you want to experience the best wine country experiences that Kakheti has to offer, then this is the Wine Tour for you! You will spend a day visiting the best wineries in this gorgeous part of Georgia.
Next on this fantastic Kakheti wine tour is a visit to the beautiful kakhetian town of Sighnaghi, famed for its fortress wall and stunnig views at caucasus Mountains. Enjoy a private guided tour with a local art guide to gain a deeper appreciation of this beautiful town. From Sighnaghi, you will visit Bodbe monastery. With must-see attractions like Sighnaghi, Bodbe Monastery, Wineyards and more, you’re sure to get the full Kakheti experience.
Sit back and relax as our knowledgeable tour guides walk you through the history! Plus, unlimited time means you can take your time exploring as many of the neighborhoods and sites as you’d like.
Your tour will conclude back in Tbilisi, and you will leave your guide with many gourmet gifts and memories to last a lifetime.
Excursion program of a "Day Trip to Kakheti":
- Bodbe monastery - built in IX century and remodeled in the XVII, Bodbe Monastery is one of the most important pilgrimage places in Georgia, because country's patron saint, St. Nino, is buried there.
- Sighnaghi - is the one of the largest castles of Georgia, surrounded by fortress walls and 28 watchtowers overlooking the Alazani valley. Fortress reigned over Sighnaghi and linked up with the great wall of China.
- Visiting KTW winery you will taste incredible KTW wines
- Visit Aleksandre Chavchavadze House Museum in Tsinandali. Enjoy a VIP private visit to Tsinandali Estate. At the winery, you will tour the barrel rooms, the installations and taste Georgian wine
- We will see the amazingly beautiful Gombori pass
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transport service
- Licensed English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Discovering the art of winemaking
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees for sights and museums mentioned on the itinerary
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Wine Tasting
- Lunch in the restaurant or peasant family
- The length of the program 8-10 hours
- Comfortable shoes
- Scarf for a churches