Day Trip to Kakheti Monasteries | Kakheti Tours
Unrivalled Value for Money
Unlimited free date changes for any tour booking. Your adventure will be ready for when travel resumes for the tour of your choice.
Money Back Guarantee
We understand that life can be unpredictable. You can now book with the comfort of knowing you have 30 days to change your mind.
End to end support
"Day trip to Kakheti monasteries" itenerary:
- Ikalto Monastery - the first monastery in Kakheti, built in the VI century. The poet Shota Rustaveli studied here.
- Gremi Church and Fortress - royal fortress in the Georgian region of Kakheti. Gloomy and monumental, the castle is the one of the most visited tourist points in Georgia. The complex of the Church of the Archangels is located on a hill and consists of the Church of the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, a bell tower, a three-story palace and a wine cellar. It is surrounded by a wall, with towers and embrasures. The remains of a secret underground passage leading to the river have survived to this day.
- Alaverdi Monastery - historical religious and cultural site of all Kakheti. Here winemaking techniques have been preserved for centuries. The monastery offers a tasting room and ethnographic center where guests can taste wine in the authentic sites that hosted Georgian royalty and have been preserved by the monks’ humility.
- Bodbe Monastery - built in IX century and remodeled in the XVII, Bodbe Monastery is one of the most important pilgrimage places in Georgia, because country's patron saint, St. Nino, is buried there
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees for sights and museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals and drinks
The cost of a group and individual tour
(All prices are per person in the group)
Contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). We will select the most profitable and reliable trip in Georgia for you!
Book Day Trip Online
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)