Program of Day Trip to Batumi from Tbilisi
- Boulvard - the most lively and popular place in Batumi. Absolutely everyone visits the boulevard. This is a favorite vacation spot for tourists and locals. Colonnades of the boulevard are a symbol of the old Batumi. There are also the Summer Theater, dancing fountains, the Eden Garden on the Boulevard.
- Piazza Square – modern sight in the center of old Batumi. In many photos you can see the clock tower similar to Big Ben. This is Piazza's most picturesque square not only in Batumi, but throughout Georgia. Here you can sit with friends and drink coffee, taste delicious Georgian dishes and listen to live music. Next to Piazza is the church of St. Nicholas.
- Miracle Park – modern place in Batumi with many attractions. There is the most famous statue of Georgia - Ali and Nino. Here you can ride on a ferris wheel and take stunning photos of Batumi. Also there are Chacha Fountain, a statue dedicated to coffee drinking, a lighthouse, a yacht club and a boat harbor.
- 6th May Park – A cozy and romantic vacation spot along with Batumi Boulevard. The green park is suitable for family walks, photo shoots, here you can relax from the bustle of the city. And if you pre-order tickets to the dolphinarium, then you can watch the show with dolphins
- Departure to Batumi is available by an individual transport, train, comfortable bus or plane, but preferably with early booking.
- You can book any excursion program from Batumi.
- You can book a hotel or apartment with the subsequent continuation of the excursion program.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transportation Service
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Entrance tickets
- Train tickets Tbilisi - Batumi - Tbilisi
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Tour Length 12-14 hours
- Comfortable shoes