Two Days Trabzon City Tour | Trabzon from Batumi
Unrivalled Value for Money
Unlimited free date changes for any tour booking. Your adventure will be ready for when travel resumes for the tour of your choice.
Money Back Guarantee
We understand that life can be unpredictable. You can now book with the comfort of knowing you have 30 days to change your mind.
End to end support
Two Days Trabzon City Tour is private guided-tour to Turkey. Trabzon is the jewel of Turkey's dazzling Black Sea coastline, with thousands of years of history and Byzantine and Ottoman architecture lining its charming cobbled streets. With this 2 days package tour, you will be having historical insight of the natural beauties of Trabzon visit Sumela Monastery, Hagia Sophia, Boztepe Hill. While travelling the city you will see some of the best heritage sites, such as Ataturk’s Villa. As part of the tour we also will head to Uzungol Lake.
Excursion program of a Two Days Trabzon City Tour:
- Hagia Sofia — the sister museum to the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, it offers a fantastic tour viewing artefacts from the history of the Black Sea region. Hagia Sofia is a Byzantine church which was converted into a mosque in 1584. Now a museum, you can explore the beautiful frescoes and learn a little about the history of Trabzon.
- Ataturk's Villa - where Kemal Ataturk stayed during his visits to Trabzon. We will then enjoy a panoramic view over the city and the Black Sea from the hillside at Boztepe.
- Sumela Monastery – From one small beauty to one breathtaking one. The tour will take you on a pleasant 15-minute walk to the observation point of Sumela Monastery. Here you can see the fantastic length of the monastery that has been carved into the cliff face.
- Uzungel - here you will enjoy the unusual body of water that was created artificially through the rocks naturally finding their way to the edge to eventually create this amazing nature park.
- Uzun Sokak - is one of the most crowded streets of Trabzon. Enjoy a walkable street teeming with shopping, restaurants, and nightlife.
Trabzon, with its cultural andnatural riches, is a livablecity throughout the seasons. Blessed with all colors of green the city invites visitors to discover its natural wonders!
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Service of tour leader
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
The cost of a group and individual tour
(All prices are per person in the group)
Contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). We will select the most profitable and reliable trip in Georgia for you!
Book Day Trip Online
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)