Tour to Svaneti from Batumi | Svaneti Tour
Unrivalled Value for Money
Unlimited free date changes for any tour booking. Your adventure will be ready for when travel resumes for the tour of your choice.
Money Back Guarantee
We understand that life can be unpredictable. You can now book with the comfort of knowing you have 30 days to change your mind.
End to end support
Excursion program of a tour to Svaneti from Batumi:
- Enguri Dam – represents not only a hydroelectric station, but also it is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking sights of Georgia. As long as it is located on the main road of the World Cultural Heritage Monument Zemo Svaneti (Upper Svaneti), this place is very attractive to tourists and locals alike.
- Mestia – is the best base for hiking and trekking and for exploration of Georgia's one of the greatest regions Svaneti. Despite its small size, the townlet was an important centre of Georgian culture for centuries and contains a number of medieval monuments, such as churches and forts, included in a list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography – houses historic artifacts from the Svaneti region, including unique icons and engravings, a rich collection of manuscripts, medieval weaponry, iron, silver and copper ornaments, jewelry, pottery, and a collection of textile items, ethnographic artifacts depicting ancient life in Svaneti.
- Svan towers – the symbol of Svaneti. Nowhere in the world is there an analogue of these unique defensive structures of the early Middle Ages epoch. Each svan house had a similar tower, which served for the families as a refuge in case of war.
- Hatsvali cable car – bringing people onto the Zuruldi ridge. Zuruldi offers breathtaking views in all directions and is an excellent place for a break.
- Ushguli Village – is one of the most attractive villages in Georgia. One of the region’s most remote outposts of Svaneti and Europe’s highest permanent settlement. From all sides, village is surrounded with glaciers and snow-capped mountain peaks. In Ushguli beauty and peace is around you and time loses its power.
- Lamaria Church – is located on the high hill, and it is surrounded by the fence made out of rocks. Inside the church, you will see a very interesting fresco of Jesus. Usually, the sun rays do not reach inside the church, and it is lighted with the candles. This fact makes the church Lamaria even more untouchable and mysterious.
- Chalaadi Glacier – this hike is a wonderful option for a day trip from Mestia. The surrounding landscape is just fantastic, especially on a clear and sunny day.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Service of driver-tour leader
- 4 wheel car in Ushguli
- Accommodation in the guesthouse HB
- Entrance fees
- Meals and driinks
The cost of a group and individual tour
(All prices are per person in the group)
Contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). We will select the most profitable and reliable trip in Georgia for you!
Book Day Trip Online
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)