Photo shoot in Batumi - take a moment to stop the time and capture your memories. Batumi is an amazing place to take photos. There’s so many places to take pictures in Batumi though that you might feel overwhelmed.
- 6th May Park runs through Batumi city. It will take you over an hour to walk along its length, and along the way, there are plenty of opportunities for photography. Whether you enjoy a bit of street photography in the park or some urban landscapes, there will be something here for you.
- Sea Port and Marina - there is an attractive boathouse situated in the marine, and the boats themselves can make a good focal point for your photo.
- "Ali and Nino" Statue – Those looking for an interesting statue to photograph have found the right place!
- One of the best places to take pictures in Batumi is the Boulevard. It’s always crowded during the day, so arrive early if you don’t want people in your photo.
- Beach – this shorefront is along boulevard area of Batumi, close to the center. It’s a great location to see the skyline during sunset and sunrise.
- We also recommend mountainous Adjara and Arch Bridge for your photoshoot! There are many interesting backgrounds to be found there which make it possible to shoot a lot of different pictures in just some hours.
Many people also like to bring props like balloons, big hearts etc… this is really up to you. Photographers agree that props are usually a good addition to attract the attention on the picture and create some fun during the photo shoot.
Our photographers do more than just take pictures; our photographers in Batumi are creative professionals who know their city like the back of their hand. That way, your photoshoot in Batumi will be one of your most cherished moments in your trip to Georgia.
Photos are a memory that you will keep as the greatest jewel.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transport service
- Professional photographer service
- Take extra clothes with you. Photos will be varied
- Good mood