A day trip to Trabzon from Batumi is a good idea for guests who have already visited Batumi many times.
How about going on a daily trip to neighbor country while you are in Batumi? Trabzon in Turkey is the perfect destination for a day trip with family or friends.
We start our tour in the morning and pick up you from your hotel. After that, we head to the Sarpi border without any other stop. At the border in Sarpi, we will get out of our vehicle and walk through the Georgian and Turkish customs checkpoints. We will show the authorities our valid passports. This procedure will take about half an hour and then we will get in to our car again and drive 200 km to Trabzon along the Black Sea coast.
Day Trip to Trabzon from Batumi offers the most popular tourist attractions in Trabzon. Explore Trabzon by group tours or private tours, excursions and packages!
The touroperator in Georgia "Batumi Travel" is organising city tours in Trabzon for clients from all across the world. We offer you the services of experienced professional tourist guides who speak many languages.
Excursion program of a Day Trip to Trabzon from Batumi:
- Sumela monastery – is about 40kms from the city center. In and around the monastery you will enjoy the nature and rich history. Sumela is a Greek Orthodox monastery dedicated to the Virgin Mary at Melá Mountain within the Pontic Mountains range.
- Hagia Sophia – a 13th century church and study extraordinary collection of byzantine frescoes. Built as a church in the 13th century, the city's Hagia Sophia has served as a hospital and a museum, but today is a mosque with restored ceiling frescoes.
- Uzun Sokak and Forum shoping center – explore the coastal city of Trabzon. The city has lived under the reign of many civilizations throughout centuries, until it eventually became a city of the Republic of Turkey. Before we return to Batumi we will have the chance to do some shopping in Trabzon's famous shopping centres.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transport service
- Qualified driver-guide service
- Customs assistance
- All entrance tickets
- Bottle of water
- City tax
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- The length of the program 12-15 hours
- Comfortable shoes
- Scarf for a churches