Day trip to Tbilisi from Batumi will bring you the most of each moment when you travel. You’ll get the best of both worlds with this one-day guided tour with round-trip transportation from the Batumi to Tbilisi.
The nation’s capital, Tbilisi, offers so much in the way of history, monuments, museums and entertainment! As the hub of the country, Tbilisi is also an epicenter of current affairs, culture and politics. With this exciting all-inclusive day trip, you’ll see the very best of the Tbilisi’s attractions, from the Sulphur Baths to the Baratashvili Bridge
What makes this tour so great is that we’ve done all the work for you! There’s no navigating confusing streets or worrying about how to get from one attraction to the next. We’ve carefully planned the route, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy the capital city! Skip the hassle and book trip in advance.
Excursion route of a "Day Trip to Tbilisi from Batumi":
- Old Tbilisi, Italian courtyards
- Rezo Gabriadze Marionette Theater
- Anchiskhati - the oldest church in Tbilisi built in the 5th century
- Metekhi Temple built in the 5th century
- Rike Park and cable car to Narikala Fortress
- Narikala Fortress built in the 4th century
- The oldest district of Tbilisi - Abanotubani (sulfur baths)
- The Fig Gorge in Tbilisi and waterfall
- Tbilisi Mosque, XIX century
- Tbilisi Synagogue
- Armenian temple Surb Gevorg, XIX century
- Sioni Cathedral, IIX-XI century
- Freedom Square
- Departure to Tbilisi is possible preferably with early booking by an individual transport, train or a comfortable bus.
- Optional, you can order any excursion program in Tbilisi.
- Optional, it is possible to book a hotel with the following continuation of the excursion program.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transport Service
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Entrance fees to cable cars
- Bottle of water
- Tickets to train Batumi-Tbilisi-Batumi
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- The length of the program 6-7 hours
- Comfortable shoes
- One way travel time by train is 6 hours