Day Trip to Mirveti and Dinner in a Peasant Family will get you acquainted with Adjara and will tell you the history of region from firsthand. Batumi is a brilliant, invigorating, entertaining ... but sometimes we really need a breather. We advise you a day trip to one of the many picture-perfect Adjarian villages located in the nearby and beyond. With rich histories and booming culture surrounded by pristine countryside for walkers, hikers and explorers, there is something for everyone in these stunning locations.
The Adjarian Mountains are known for their breathtaking views as well as their stunning waterfalls. Mirveti waterfall is not far from the road, so the only effort you will need to make is to get your camera out and start snapping!
Mountainous Adjara is also famous because people there live a long, long, long time and are very healthy. In addition, we will meet some of centenarians on our way.
As a part of our trip, a delicious dinner awaits you in a peasant family. Whatever your culinary preferences, you are going to have your hands –and your plate– full. If you like homemade wine and various culinary delights, then 100% you need to join us.
What could be more interesting than being on the other side of the city lit by hundreds of lights? See how the locals live? A visit to a peasant family and our wonderful excursion can help you on that.
Excursion program of a day trip to Mirveti and dinner in a peasant family:
- Mirveti Waterfall – is some of nature's most breathtaking creations, and mountainous Adjara is filled with the most beautiful waterfalls. Mirveti waterfall area provides a nice forest, with water falling into a small pool where hikers can cool off. Waterfall requires a hike or short walk to view.
- Boxwood – mysterious and enchanting. You will be surrounded by moss-covered trees. The air around is clean and humid and it making breathing very easy here. Forest looks like bewitched in the evening. Our guides will tell you how the boxwood appeared in Georgia
- Dinner in a peasant family – we will drive to a farm in a rural community and sat down to a nice private dinner prepared by a peasant family. It will be an incredible experience in you and allowed you to see Georgian life up close and personal. Yakhni, Borano, Kaymagi, Sinori – no, we will not describe and tell you about the national dishes. No matter how good we write, you need to try.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transport Service
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Dinner in a peasant family
- The length of the program 5-6 hours
- Comfortable shoes