Day Trip to Martvili and Okatse Canyons is a guided-trip to natural wonder. If a trip to Batumi is your only opportunity to visit Martvili and Okatse canyons, you'll want to seriously consider a day trip. Tours to the canyons take place in all seasons, except winter. Check the weather in first and then you'll get a better idea of when to go. Get tips on what to see, when to see, what to do, what to eat and what to avoid. Book your adventure tour today.
Excursion program of a Day Trip to Martvili and Okatse Canyons:
- Martvili Canyon – mysterious and magical place in Martvili municipality. Taking walking and boat tours at Martvili Canyon you can explore the Dadianis’ Path, mountain river gorge, limestone natural bridges, overview platforms, waterfalls.
- Okatse Canyon – pedestrian route passes through Dadiani historical forest, 780 m length hanging trail and finishes with panoramic view, where visitors have chance to take amazing photos. Walk in hanging trail and have a feeling as if you are walking 2-3 hours directly in the sky. The return journey from the canyon to the visitor center (where the road begins) is a constant and demanding climb, so you may prefer to take a taxi in this direction (extra charge)
- Kinchkha Waterfall – it is three-step waterfall cascade in the river gorge of Satsikvilo. Make your trip more adventurous and do not postpone to visit this amazing place.
All three attractions are completely different and do not look alike. Are you still not sure why you should visit canyons? It’s one of our favourite destinations in Georgia. Probably because it has the perfect mix of nature and history. And lets not forget the amazing megrelian food they have - elardji, khachapuri, ghomi, gebjalia, kharcho, satsivi and other dishes. When visiting the canyon, you should wear comfortable walking shoes and take drinking water.
Day Trip to Martvili and Okatse Canyons lasts all day. But it’s hard to say that trip is tiring. Time to time we will make stops for photo shoots, as well as planned stops for tea-coffee and lunch.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transport Service
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Bottle of water
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Entrance fees
- The length of the program 8-10 hours
- Comfortable shoes