Day Tour from Batumi to Kutaisi | Explore Kutaisi
Unrivalled Value for Money
Unlimited free date changes for any tour booking. Your adventure will be ready for when travel resumes for the tour of your choice.
Money Back Guarantee
We understand that life can be unpredictable. You can now book with the comfort of knowing you have 30 days to change your mind.
End to end support
Excursion program of a "Day Tour from Batumi to Kutaisi":
- Bagrati Temple – were created under the governing body of Bagrat the III-rd, as a main cathedral of his united Georgian Kingdom and was sanctified in honor of the Assumption of the Virgin in 1003 year. The temple was recognized as a main state cathedral for a long time. King David IV the Builder was ascended the throne in 1089 and was crowned within the walls of the cathedral.
- Gelati Monastery – was founded during the bright heyday of Georgian state by David IV, also known as David the Builder in 1106. Cathedral was sanctified in an honor of nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Monastery is a memorial of a world heritage since 1994
- Motsameta Monastery – is a one of the bright sight not only of Kutaisi, but of the whole Georgia. The monastery is built on the mountain where Georgian dukes David and Konstantin Mkheidze. They refused to recognize Islam where executed by Muslim invaders. In XI century stately temple and a monastery were built here, get a name “Motsameta” which means “martyr” in honor of Duke David and Konstantin, who were ranked as a saints of Georgian church.
- Prometheus Cave – also known as Kumistavi cave. Cave is the biggest in Georgia. It takes about an hour to explore it. Inside there are underground lakes and rivers. There is another famous cave near Kumistavi called Sataplia.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Service of tour leader
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees
The cost of a group and individual tour
(All prices are per person in the group)
Contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). We will select the most profitable and reliable trip in Georgia for you!
Book Day Trip Online
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)