Batumi Walking Tour and Mountainous Adjara | Batumi Day Trips
Unrivalled Value for Money
Unlimited free date changes for any tour booking. Your adventure will be ready for when travel resumes for the tour of your choice.
Money Back Guarantee
We understand that life can be unpredictable. You can now book with the comfort of knowing you have 30 days to change your mind.
End to end support
Batumi Walking Tour and Mountainous Adjara - join us for a few hours of discovery, facts and entertainment. Get a closer look at Batumi's most interesting and unique sites, and learn about the city's long history and diverse culture with a Batumi walking tour.
Excursion program of Batumi Walking Tour and Mountainous Adjara:
- Piazza and St. Nicholas Church - anyone visiting Batumi will sooner or later end up at the Piazza. The square is located in the heart of Batumi. Unlike several more pleasant parks in Batumi, chaotic traffic dominates the square. While you will be able to relax here, there are some sights around the square worth visiting. The one of the famous landmark dominating Piazza is St. Nicholas Church, which is still worth a visit.
- Saeside Park – forms an important part of the urban landscape of Batumi. The park were constructed in several phases by central government initiative as infrastructure improvements, but are very much associated with strolling and leisurely enjoyment in the minds of Georgians.
- Miracle Park – located in Batumi Boulevard. Park is an incredible family destination, which offers to residents and tourists entertainment activities like: yacht club, ferris wheel, souvenir shops, a romantic statue coffee for two in the park, to rotating statue "Ali and Nino".
- Statue "Ali and Nino" – which is located in the “Miracle Park”, invites every tourist to the show. It's a mechanical statue about love were Ali and Nino merge into each other.
- Boulevard – This large bouevard is one of the longest in Batumi. But it is also one of the most luxurious! The most famous places can be found there: statue Ali and Nino, Bamboo square, fountains, summer theater, zoo corner and more. The best moment to walk in the Batumi Boulevard is an evening while it is all illuminated. That is definitely the best way to enjoy the “most famous boukevard in Batumi”.
- 6-th May Park – is an urban park in the city center, which gives you a chance to enjoy outdoor activities. The green fields also encompass a zoo, a boating lake, a playfields and a dolphinarium.
You will then be led to Mountainous Adjara, where you can see Bordjgalo museum, arched bridge of Qween Tamara, Makhuntseti waterfall. Adjara is a mysterious country in which a modern city and beautiful nature are closely intertwined. All the way we will be surrounded by high mountain slopes and rural houses, the history of which will be told by the guide along the road.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Service of tour leader
- Meals and drinks
The cost of a group and individual tour
(All prices are per person in the group)
Contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). We will select the most profitable and reliable trip in Georgia for you!
Book Day Trip Online
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)