Batumi Night Sightseeing Tour | Batumi Free Tours
Unrivalled Value for Money
Unlimited free date changes for any tour booking. Your adventure will be ready for when travel resumes for the tour of your choice.
Money Back Guarantee
We understand that life can be unpredictable. You can now book with the comfort of knowing you have 30 days to change your mind.
End to end support
Batumi Night Sightseeing Tour - discover city after dark with friendly, professional guides! The Batumi City never sleeps in summer, with stunning dancing fountains, entertainment and more to keep you entertained until the sun comes up. Explore Batumi’s boroughs and get a feel for the city’s vibrant atmosphere. Get a glimpse of Batumi’s most iconic symbols shimmering Miracle Park, Boulevard and check out the renowned Statue "Ali and Nino".
Take a guided walking tour of Batumi and discover its most representative streets, monuments and landmarks at nighttime when the city is beautifully lit up. Or you can also create your own self-guided walk to visit the city attractions which interest you the most.
Excursion program of "Batumi Night Sightseeing Tour":
- Boulevard – Batumi is filled with beauty every which way you look. From dancing fountains to small cobblestone walkways, strolling through Batumi's boulevard will leave you in awe.
- Statue "Ali and Nino" – the statue is the largest sculpture in Batumi and is one of Batumi’s most recognizable landmarks. Locals are all familiar with the tragic tale of Ali and Nino. In the opinion of the most Batumi visitors “Ali and Nino” is a celebration of true love without boundaries and prejudices.
- Ferris wheel – revolving observation wheel in the borough of old Batumi. Wheel is one of the tallest in the city. It is one of Batumi's most popular tourist attractions for which an admission fee is charged.
- Dancing fountains – is a spectacular display of colour, light, motion, music and water acrobatics - if you mix these elements together in just the right combinations, you end up with pure magic! The magic fountain is a "must see" when you come to Batumi and highly recommended.
- During night walking tour you will also visit: Seaside Park, Rustaveli Ave, 6-th May Park, Summer Theater, Edem Corner and many more places.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
- Service of tour leader
- Modern air-conditioned coach
The cost of a group and individual tour
(All prices are per person in the group)
Contact us +995 555 905858 (Viber, Whatsapp). We will select the most profitable and reliable trip in Georgia for you!
Book Day Trip Online
+995 555 90 58 58 (Viber, Whatsapp)