Batumi Night Sightseeing Tour - discover city after dark with friendly, professional guides! The Batumi City never sleeps in summer, with stunning dancing fountains, entertainment and more to keep you entertained until the sun comes up. Explore Batumi’s boroughs and get a feel for the city’s vibrant atmosphere. Get a glimpse of Batumi’s most iconic symbols shimmering Miracle Park, Boulevard and check out the renowned Statue "Ali and Nino".
Take a guided walking tour of Batumi and discover its most representative streets, monuments and landmarks at nighttime when the city is beautifully lit up. Or you can also create your own self-guided walk to visit the city attractions which interest you the most.
After you’ve got the overview with the walking tour, delve deeper with us on our other great Batumi guided tours!
Excursion program of "Batumi Night Sightseeing Tour":
- Boulevard – Batumi is filled with beauty every which way you look. From dancing fountains to small cobblestone walkways, strolling through Batumi's boulevard will leave you in awe.
- Statue "Ali and Nino" – the statue is the largest sculpture in Batumi and is one of Batumi’s most recognizable landmarks. Locals are all familiar with the tragic tale of Ali and Nino. In the opinion of the most Batumi visitors “Ali and Nino” is a celebration of true love without boundaries and prejudices.
- Ferris wheel – revolving observation wheel in the borough of old Batumi. Wheel is one of the tallest in the city. It is one of Batumi's most popular tourist attractions for which an admission fee is charged.
- Dancing fountains – is a spectacular display of colour, light, motion, music and water acrobatics - if you mix these elements together in just the right combinations, you end up with pure magic! The magic fountain is a "must see" when you come to Batumi and highly recommended.
- During night walking tour you will also visit: Seaside Park, Rustaveli Ave, 6-th May Park, Summer Theater, Edem Corner and many more places.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transport service
- Qualified driver-guide service
- Tickets to ferris wheel
- Bottle of water
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- The length of the program 3 hours
- Comfortable shoes
- Scarf for a churches