Batumi City Tour will discover you the highlights of the Black sea coast capital on a guided tour. Walking tours are our specialty, and we offer a number of daily and weekly, guided, pay-what-you-like walking tours of Batumi. Perhaps the best way to get acquainted with the historical neighborhood is on foot. Our city tour focuses on single neighborhoods of old Batumi.
Tours are available mornings and afternoons year-round, and begin and end at your hotel. The walking tour is just under 7 kilometers.
Take Bus Tours or Walking Tours Led by Licensed Tour Guides & Transported With Luxury Tour cars. Fully Guided Batumi Tours by "Batumi Travel" Guided Tours!
You could browse the tours that we have by clicking the links below, by scrolling our public tours calendar or just go to our booking page to see what we have available.
Excursion program of Batumi City Tour
- Piazza and St. Nicholas Church - anyone visiting Batumi will sooner or later end up at the Piazza. The square is located in the heart of Batumi. Unlike several more pleasant parks in Batumi, chaotic traffic dominates the square. While you will be able to relax here, there are some sights around the square worth visiting. The one of the famous landmark dominating Piazza is St. Nicholas Church, which is still worth a visit.
- Saeside Park – forms an important part of the urban landscape of Batumi. The park were constructed in several phases by central government initiative as infrastructure improvements, but are very much associated with strolling and leisurely enjoyment in the minds of Georgians.
- Miracle Park – located in Batumi Boulevard. Park is an incredible family destination, which offers to residents and tourists entertainment activities like: yacht club, ferris wheel, souvenir shops, a romantic statue coffee for two in the park, to rotating statue "Ali and Nino".
- Statue "Ali and Nino" – which is located in the “Miracle Park”, invites every tourist to the show. It's a mechanical statue about love were Ali and Nino merge into each other.
- Boulevard – This large bouevard is one of the longest in Batumi. But it is also one of the most luxurious! The most famous places can be found there: statue Ali and Nino, Bamboo square, fountains, summer theater, zoo corner and more. The best moment to walk in the Batumi Boulevard is an evening while it is all illuminated. That is definitely the best way to enjoy the “most famous boukevard in Batumi”.
- 6-th May Park – is an urban park in the city center, which gives you a chance to enjoy outdoor activities. The green fields also encompass a zoo, a boating lake, a playfields and a dolphinarium.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Transport Service
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Tickets to ferris wheel
- Bottle of water
NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- The length of the program is 3 hours
- Comfortable shoes
- Scarf for a churches